- * Thread safe updates for download dialog.
- * Change from using md5 and ^ urls to static urls.
- * Bug Fixes
- + Use header md5s as main md5 retreval method.
- + Swap to new GeoDNS url.
- + Implement Backup servers incase new md5 method fails.
- * Fixed adding/removing of private packs
- * Fixed infinite modpack update bug
- * Fixed crash when clicking launch just after startup
- * Fixed infinite update (Sorry about that!)
- * Fix OSX sometimes crashing on ultimate
- * Double click a pack to launch
- * New locale strings
- * Bug fixes
- * Fixed issue with image loading on start-up.
- + Use mod pack names instead of directories for installation dropboxs.
- + Set selected install location to selected modpack if available.
- + Use javaw for computers with windows OS (possibility to improve fps.
- * Fixed Textpack filtering.
- * Revamped right side of modpack, map, and texturepack tabs (Splash image and description).
- * Overhauled button layouts on mod pack tab.
- * Fixed growing/shrinking minecraft window.
- + Implemented TexturePack Tab.
- + Added auto-updating for texture packs.
- + Added Norweigan localization support.
- * Updated Welsh translation file.
- * Fixed private pack server downloads.
- * Fixed issue with private packs wouldn't select the correct item on filtering.
- + Implemented basic form of styling.
- + Added Finnish localization support.
- + Added option for launcher to reopen after closing minecraft.
- + Added more analytics support.
- + Added linking into news tab. (Click ALL the links!)
- + Added ability to define additional java parameters.
- + Added advanced options button. (Some options moved to there.)
- + Private pack removal now instant.
- + Static links no longer printed to console.
- * Fixed removing private packs requiring launcher restart.
- * Fixed bug where the launcher would keep growing and always started maximized.
- * Fixed issue with modpacks.xml trying to load multiple times.
- * Fixed news tab disappearing on start.
- * Updated launch4j to 1.5.2, should fix some issues.
- * Fixed news pane to take up full tab now.
- * Removed wait on exit of launcher. (Was needed before, no longer needed)
- + Private pack implementation.
- + Unread news number on news tab.
- + Minecraft window size/position automatically restored from last use.
- + Less console spam.
- + Remember last searched text on text filtering.
- + Map pane list influenced to show maps related to selected pack first.
- + Scroll bar now scrolls a pack/map at a time.
- + Version of ModPack now shown on the minecraft title.
- + Prompt user to set install directory on first load.
- + Force update now toggleable.
- + Google analytic implementation. (Can be disabled)
- + Text filter now effected by other filter settings.
- + Text filter now closes on enter key press.
- + Text filter upon closing just returns to filter setting window.
- + Text filter now keeps filtered text on re-opening.
- + Added FTB icon to more windows that lacked it.
- + Added Welsh localization support.
- * Updated Italian translation file.
- * Fixed issue with .litemod files not being cleared on modpack installation/update.
- * Minecraft version filtering fix.
- * Version file writen after installation, prevents need for force updating on failed installation.
- * Fixed issue with force update updating to wrong version.
- * Fixed bug where 2 ModPacks folders are created on Linux and Mac computers.
- * Fixed issue where there were two names for most recent version.
- * Fixed issue where text filtering would break selected items.
- * Fixed issue of parsing on newest version containing a '.'.
- + Workaround for changelog being cached.
- + Ability for modpack versions to include '.'s.
- * Fixed null pointer on startup preventing launching due to localization loading.
- * Fixed possibility of vanilla minecraft after installation.
- * Fixed Minecraft download code, prevents MD5 error.
- * Fixed progress bar on Minecraft download.
- * Fixed double error tossing on failed Minecraft installation.
- * Fixed console output on first attempt for Minecraft file download.
- * Fixed inability to download backdated server modpacks.
- * Fixed possible index out of bounds error on startup due to localization files.
- + Filter packs by search bar
- + Filter by minecraft version
- + Option to disable console
- + Option to maximise by default
- + Backdate modpacks
- + Something shiny (animation per modpack)
- + Set download location from options tab
- * Prevent game launching if download fails
- + French Translation
- + Play offline if minecraft servers are down
- + Pastebin now pastes to pastebin
- * Fix for null pointer if login servers are down
- * Alternative server cycling (now automated)
- * Fixed minecraft version name on older pack versions
- * Fixed issue extracting files
- * Fixed issue when validating file download
- * Fixed concurrent modification exception on mod thread
- * Bug fixes
- Added fix for mods not extracting correctly (launching as vanilla)
- Fixed unknown protocol.
- Fixed issues with offline mode.
- Fixed log levels inside of console.
- Make a thread queue for console logging.
- Added filtering to JTextFields to prevent unwanted inputs.
- Added Minecraft version to pack listings on mod pack pane.
- Modpack file downloading more robust, prevent issues of not grabbing modpack.xml
- Pack and map listings redesigned.
- Made console resizable.
- HTTP Checks on grabbing urls, prevent using repos with issues.
- Added Italian translation files.
- Added Hungarian translation files.
- Reduce unneeded stress on repo server.
- Smart cleaning of mods folder on modpack update.
- Only delete folders after modpack is downloaded/extracted.
- Changed storage location of backup configs.
- Swapped from using vectors in localization to array list.
- Check MD5 of files on download to prevent corrupt files.
- Launch code overhaul.
- Implemented options for minecraft window size.
- Fixed visual glitch on dropdown.
- Implemented options to set launch position of minecraft.
- Fixed filter settings (only show modpacks with server files on server type selected).
- Fixed error text on play offline dialog.
- Fixed issue with log files overwriting all the time.
- Proper log formatting in console.
- Multithreaded the console to prevent lag.
- Keep rei's minimap settings/data on modpack update.
- Fixed issue making force update not work.
- Changed minecraft version checking.
- Auto-select last played modpack on loading.
- Cache modpack xml in event of repo being down.
- Improved console logging (keep previous logs on minecraft start).
- Change storage location of console logs to inside install folder.
- Created more debug output to help us track down issues.
- Logger code overhaul.
- Fixed double english in localization dropdown.
- Change force updating to work better.
- Fixed typo on extracting.
- Fixed possible issues with minecraft not updating.
- Added spanish localiztion files.
- Updated Portuguese localizations.
- Small fix to localization loading.
- Fixed minecraft updating before checking mod versions.
- Changed profile adder/editor titles.
- More work towards lessening impact on repo.
- Allow swapping between extended and reduced logs on console.
- Fix possible bad formatting on console.
- Added FTB Branding. (Thanks CPW)
- Added in ability to view change log on client update.
- Locale system overhaul.
- Allow hyperlinks and html to be parsed into the info box for mod packs, maps, and texture packs.
- Remove ram min setting.
- Change ram max setup to slider to prevent ram allocation issues.
- Relocate storage of localization files.
- Clean-up unneeded localization files.
- Changed encryption method (no longer break on every new release).
- Change storage location of logindata, config, and temp folder.
- Fixed German tranlations being backwards on the edit mod pack screen.
- Relocated storage of login data, config, and temp folder.
- Added in ability to disable litemods.
- Fixed special characters in path for updating.
- Fixed encryption of logindata file. No longer breaks every release, full encryption.
- Swedish translation fix.
- Base max ram upon system max ram.
- Rework extended description area.
- Only generate md5 once per launch. (Prevents issues with xml file loading)
- Only generate encryption key once per launch.
- Added mod listing into descriptions by default.
- Fixed issue of "ghost" items upon filtering.
- Advanced map filtering.
- Fixed issue with image caching.
- Optimized launcher start-up.
- Change temp folder setup.
- Fixed issue with updating mods. (Duplicate mods)
- Fixed improper xml file loading.
- Possible fix for attempting to load null image file. (Caused by overloaded servers)
- Enabled Maps tab.
- Danish localization file created. (Thanks Silwing)
- Portuguese (Brazil and Europe) localization file created. (Thanks SandroHc)
- Toss error on no profile selected.
- "Fixed" login data encryption method.
- Implemented ability to play offline if mod pack is previously downloaded and minecraft servers are down.
- Add in ability to back up config files on mod pack update.
- Swedish localization file created. (Thanks TheJohlin)
- Russion localization file created. (Thanks edwinahe)
- Dutch localization file created. (Thanks Havaro)
- Corrected small issues in german locale file.
- Added support for UTF8 locale files.
- Fixed issues with launcher never re-enabling objects upon login issues.
- Better error tossing on login issues.
- Launcher now no longer relies on system time.
- Footer is now dynamic upon which tab you're on.
- Ability to edit Mod Packs.
- Map Tab complete. (Disabled this release)
- Prompt user on Map Overwrite.
- Work around for Linux systems that don't support desktop.
- Console opened when Minecraft starts.
- Improved temp Folder clean-up.
- Swapped from ".minecraft" to "minecraft" folder.
- TexturePack tab complete. (Disabled this release)
- Fixed scrolling on 5+ packs.
- German localization implemented. (Thanks to i18n/blackevil90).
- Launcher now loads ModPack/Map/Texturepack descriptions.
- Fixed issue being unable to create user with no password with save password not selected.
- Filter button implemented for ModPack, Map, and Texture Pack tabs.
- Fixed issue on mod pack updating (unable to delete minecraft.jar).
- Fixed type on Ram Minimum option.
- Allow different forge names inside of Mod Pack.
- Prevent downloading wrong Minecraft version.
- Minecraft dependent upon ModPack MC Version.
- Reworked launch/download code.
- Keep Minecraft updated with ModPack.
- Memory output on start-up.
- Removed need for .minecraft folder inside of root install path.
- Fixed nullpointer and file not found on instMods button click.
- Added button to take user to jar mod location.
- Added donate button (not enabled currently).
- Fixed cross platform support for minecraft launching.
- Changed location of news feed.
- Implement launcher auto-updating.
- Reverted forge name to basic forge name.
- Compatibility with old forge/prevent double forge installation.
- Disable editing of console.
- Auto-scroll the console with the text.
- Fixed some spelling errors.
- Allow placing of jar mods inside of 'instMods' folder. (i.e. Optifine).
- Allows ram allocation, set throught the options tab.
- Enhanced Console Logging.
- Allows users the option to not save their passwords.
- Fix issue with loading launcher with Java 6.